A Pirate's Life for Me (a) is an Associated Production Music track that was composed by Ron Goodwin. In Edward and Eric, the first part of the track always plays, in contrast to the second part, which has never played in the series.
- 9b. Monster Mania - The Lucky 6 defeats all of Satan's friends.
- 10a. Sold Out - Edward and Eric walk into the screening room.
- 17b. Chick Magnet - Edward and Eric fight Stanley for the chicken.
- 25a. Guess Who's for Dinner? - Dallas beats up every single cow.
- 26. Shaggy Dog Story - Constantinos and Shaggy beat up the sea monster.
- 28. The Hall of the Weens - "And now, we take you to Flushing, New York, home to Edward and Eric's #1 fan: Andrew Rannells!"
- 32b. One Small Step for Pearson - Buzz Aldrin and Mrs. White's class fight the last of The Aliens.
- 37. The Shaft of Hate - Eric goes to "rescue" Edward.
- 53. An Onix-pected Adventure - Paul and Oscar leave the apartment; Everybody goes to fight Principal Walker and Team Rocket.
- 62c. The Millennium's a-Comin' - Edward tries to pull the Earth away with his rocket ship.
- 63a. One For All (Not Really) - Title card; Dallas and Constantinos try to control their boat despite the heavy thunderstorm.
- 111. The Search for the Six - Title card.
- Surprisingly enough, this track has played in every single season.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.