An Apple a Day is episode 31b of Comedy World. It premiered on Kids' WB on September 2, 2000.
- Andrew Rannells as PC Guy, Paul, Oscar, Christian and Cop Chris
- Josh Peck as Eric
- Mike Pollock as Principal Walker and Dr. Feelwell
- Tress MacNeille as Mrs. White
- Dan Green as Dallas
- Gary Sauls as Constantinos, Joey, Mr. Goodman, Ollie and Officer Owen
- Edward Felker as Stanley, Gordon and Luke
- Eric Stuart as Sebastian
- Veronica Taylor as Carver
- Rickey D'Shon Collins as Blake
- When this episode premiered, it was paired with Dog Trouble instead of Prehistoric Eric.
- The title is based on the saying, "An apple a day keeps the doctor away".
- The title card track is basically Happy Sponge Chase Vibes, but high-pitched.
- Although this episode premiered in 2000, the copyright date at the end of the credits is 1999.
- This is one of the few episodes in the series that premiered out of order.
- In a 2018 interview, Sauls officially revealed that the episode was delayed for 8 months because Warner Bros. executives thought it was "too gross".
(Episode begins in PC Guy's laboratory)
PC Guy: It's my greatest invention ever! My latest gadget, the Chick Magnet, will literally attract girls to me with this here magnet!
(PC Guy tests it out, but it only attracts chicks - as in baby chickens)
PC Guy: Huh?
(All of them peck him)
PC Guy: AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!! GET THEM OFF ME!!! GET THEM OFF ME!!!! GET THEM OFF ME!!!!!
Paul: (offscreen) Oh, PC Guy! I made breakfast!
PC Guy: Oh boy, breakfast! (continues screaming as he gets pecked more)
(Cut to the kitchen)
Paul: I made your favorite: scrambled eggs with breakfast potatoes on the side.
PC Guy: (starts eating) Thanks, Dad!
(Suddenly, Eric walks in, he has snot all over his nose, and his nose is red)
Eric: I slept through all 10 of my alarms but then I woke up to the smell of breakfast. What's cooking?
PC Guy: Good morning, Eri- (gasps)
Eric: What's wrong?
PC Guy: Eric, you have bloodshot eyes, (cut to a disturbing closeup of Eric's eyes) a runny nose (another closeup of his nose that has boogers running down it), a fever (yet another closeup of his head that's turning red) and shaky arms. (we see the final closeup, and it has his arms wildly shaking)
Eric: Well, I feel like myself.
PC Guy: Eric, I'm not a moron - it's flu season, and you have influenza.
Eric: The what?
PC Guy: THE FLU!
Paul: Eric, you should stay in bed today and get some rest. I'll schedule an appointment with Dr. Feelwell.
Eric: Yay! That means no schoo- (he stops) Uh oh, did you just say Dr. Feelwell?!
Paul: Yes, he'll take care of you in an instant. If he helped me with my colonoscopy, you can trust him.
(Eric has already ran out of the house screaming)
PC Guy: Ugh.
(Cut to Lakeside City School, where the brothers are in Mrs. White's class. Eric is trying to control his flu)