Attack of the 50-Foot Dallas is episode 116b of Comedy World that premiered on Kids' WB on November 20, 2004.
Eric steals PC Guy's size-shifting ray gun so he can use it for his science project that he must do in less than a day, but it all goes downhill when he accidentally zaps Dallas! Now that Dallas is a giant, he must fight off the U.S. Army all while PC Guy frantically tries to find a cure. Meanwhile, Eric tries to show his project on time so he won't have to go to summer school.
- Andrew Rannells as PC Guy, Paul, Oscar, Christian, Skipper, Larry and Army Soldiers
- Josh Peck as Eric
- Dan Green as Dallas
- Tress MacNeille as Mrs. White
- Edward Felker as Stanley, Luke, and Army Soldiers
- Gary Sauls as Joey, Constantinos and Army Soldiers
- Mike Pollock as Principal Walker and Dr. Knotley
- Dee Bradley Baker as Old Man Esmond
- Jason Griffith as Travis
- John DiMaggio as Tony
- This episode was available on the Road Trippin' Adventures DVD and VHS five months before it premiered on television. It is also available on the Season 5 Volume 2 box set.
- The title is a reference to the 1958 film, Attack of the 50-Foot Woman.
- This isn't the first time everybody in the school got an F on a test except for PC Guy; however, they don't treat him like a celebrity this time, so it's highly plausible this takes place after that episode since they may have learned their lesson.
(The episode opens in Mrs. White's class)
Mrs. White: Alright, class, I'm in a good mood today, so I'm going to pass out grades for that biology test that was over stuff that I said wouldn't be on the test.
(Unsurprisingly, everybody gets an F all except for PC Guy)
PC Guy: Woo-hoo! I got an A++! Now I'll be able to get into an Ivy League university!
Joey: Oh, don't get your hopes up, Eddy, we all know Ivy League students are rich and inbred. Kinda like Stanley.
PC Guy: Yeah, I guess you're right. Also, DON'T call me "Eddy".
(Cut to Eric)
Eric: Dang it! Not another F-! Once Dad gets the news, I'm screwed!
Mrs. White: Oh, shut up, an F- is just a small problem. Just try and make a big solution by getting an A next time.
(Eric worries more, but then he stops, and the words "Big solution" echoes into his head. He smiles)
Eric: Hey, Mrs. White, what kind of big solution should I do?
Mrs. White: If you want extra credit, I want you to give me a ten-page report on plant reproduction in less than a day. THAT'S a big solution to your current grade.
(Cut to Eric breaking into PC Guy's laboratory undetected)
Eric: Now, let's see, Mrs. White says I need to make a big solution. What's one of PC Guy's fancy whatchamacallits that will make things big?
(He sees a size-shifting gun)
Eric: A-ha! Maybe this BB gun will make things huge.
(He tests it out by shooting a fingernail sculpture of PC Guy. It grows so huge that it literally goes through the roof)