Attack of the 50-Foot Stanley is episode 116b of Edward and Eric that premiered on Kids' WB on November 20, 2004.
Stanley has been having insecurities about his height, so Edward decides to test out his size-shifting ray gun on Stanley, but it all goes downhill when Edward accidentally causes Stanley to grow to monstrous proportions! Now that Stanley is a giant, he must fight off the U.S. Army all while Edward frantically tries to find a cure.
- Andrew Rannells as Edward, Paul, Oscar, Christian, Skipper, Larry and Army Soldiers
- Josh Peck as Eric
- Edward Felker as Stanley, Luke, and Army Soldiers
- Dan Green as Dallas
- Tress MacNeille as Mrs. White
- Gary Sauls as Joey, Constantinos and Army Soldiers
- Mike Pollock as Principal Walker and Dr. Knotley
- Dee Bradley Baker as Old Man Esmond
- Jason Griffith as Travis
- John DiMaggio as Tony
- This episode was available on the Road Trippin' Adventures DVD and VHS five months before it premiered on television. It is also available on the Season 5 Volume 2 box set.
- The title is a reference to the 1958 film, Attack of the 50-Foot Woman.
- This isn't the first time everybody in the school got an F on a test except for Edward; however, they don't treat him like a celebrity this time, so it's highly plausible this takes place after that episode since they may have learned their lesson.
(The episode opens in Mrs. White's class)
Mrs. White: Alright, class, I'm in a good mood today, so I'm going to pass out grades for that algebra test that was over stuff that I said wouldn't be on the test.
(Unsurprisingly, everybody gets an F all except for Edward)
Edward: Woo-hoo! I got an A++! Now I'll be able to get into an Ivy League university!
Joey: Oh, don't get your hopes up, Eddy, we all know Ivy League students are rich and inbred. Kinda like Stanley.
Edward: Yeah, I guess you're right.
Stanley: I can hear you, ya know.