Break a Leg is episode 8a of Comedy World. It premiered on Kids' WB on October 24, 1998.
- Andrew Rannells as PC Guy
- Josh Peck as Eric
- Dee Bradley Baker as Old Man Esmond
- Gary Sauls and Edward Felker as Hospital Patients
- Mike Pollock as Dr. Feelwell
- Mary Kay Bergman as Old Lady, Nurse #1 and Nurse #2
- Grey DeLisle as Nurse #3
- This is one of the very few instances where PC Guy only appears in the beginning.
- This episode was banned in a few countries because impersonating a doctor is an illegal act that is generally frowned upon.
- This was supposed to be paired with Hurricane Eddy, but ended up being Club Eric's sister episode instead.
- The title is based on the saying, "break a leg", which is an encouragement phrase that is said to actors before they perform on stage.
- This episode is available to watch on the Tripping Down Memory Lane DVD and VHS, as well as the box set for The Complete First Season.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.