Cents-less is episode 79a of Comedy World. It premiered on Kids' WB on December 15, 2001.
Bill pretends to file for bankruptcy so he can properly show his family what it's like to be poor.
- Clancy Brown as Bill
- Edward Felker as Stanley
- Grey DeLisle as Whitney and Sierra
- Gary Sauls as Mr. Goodman and Bank Teller
- Mike Pollock as Principal Walker and Mr. Rattlebag
- Andrew Rannells as PC Guy, Paul and The Narrator
- Dee Bradley Baker as Old Man Esmond
- The title is a play on words with "senseless", which is an adjective that describes anything that's foolish.
- This is one of the very few episodes where PC Guy only serves as a minor character.
- Additionally, this is one of the few episodes where Eric is absent.
- Happy Sailor Jig by Nicholas Carr serves as the title card track for this episode.
- This episode reveals that Mr. Goodman has a part-time job at the local homeless shelter.