|“||You like getting punched in the face, Carver?||”|
Dallas is brave, loyal and strong. He is well known for saving his friends from danger, whatever the risk. He has a strong rivalry with Carver Brutus, though it is implied in a few episodes that they were friends as kids. He is highly skilled in martial arts, football, and parkour. Although he doesn't like to show it very often, Dallas is afraid of his father and will do just about anything in order to please him.
Dallas happens to be calm and rational in most circumstances and serves as the "voice of reason" for The Lucky 6. He is very rarely angry, but most people are smart enough not to get on his nerves. Although people like Carver usually tease him by calling him "dumb", Dallas has shown wisdom throughout the series and is prone to outsmarting anyone who antagonizes him or his friends.
- Dallas is 16 years old.
- In the first season, Dallas was more of a stereotypical jock, being more careless and oblivious.
- Dallas is the oldest member of The Lucky 6, as well as the only individual in the gang who has a driver's license.
- He is also the strongest and the tallest member.
- Ironically enough, Dallas was born in Dallas, Texas.
- Dallas’ nickname is “Dally”. This is a reference to the character Dallas Winston from the 1967 novel, The Outsiders.
- Dallas' voice actor, Dan Green, also provides the voice of Yugi from Yu-Gi-Oh, and Knuckles from Sonic X.