|“||Remember when being a student at Lakeside City School meant something? Yeah, me neither.||”|
— PC Guy
PC Guy is a sarcastic but well-intentioned, docile, disciplined, intelligent, and physically weak teenager. He is extremely friendly to anybody he encounters, and is always willing to lend a helping hand to those in need. He is optimistic and prefers to see the good side of things even during the darkest situations. He is delicate and pacifistic, as he prefers to solve problems without means of violence. He goes great lengths to keep him and his surroundings clean, so much so that he's an actual germaphobe.
What may come off as surprising for someone his age, is how PC Guy has a knack for inventions, as he has been creating them ever since he was a fetus. He reportedly has an IQ of 300 and is capable of creating gadgets that far surpass modern technology. However, at school, he is known for getting bullied and injured, though to a lesser extent as Constantinos. He is socially awkward, especially towards girls his age.
While PC Guy may come off as a wimp to most of his acquaintances, he is extremely protective of Eric and their father, Paul. As a matter of fact, he is always the one to rescue them from danger.
- PC Guy is 14 years old.
- He is the second-tallest member of The Lucky 8, standing at 6'1.
- He was named after Edward Felker, who happens to be Comedy World's creative director.
- He used to have a crush on Kimberly, though this subsided after The Shaft of Hate.
- PC Guy's actor is well known for voicing Archie Andrews in the 1999 cartoon, Archie's Weird Mysteries, originally playing as Elder Price in the 2011 Broadway musical, The Book of Mormon, and for working with 4Kids Entertainment from 2001 to 2006.
- Andrew wasn't always going to voice PC Guy. During the development for the show, he auditioned for two different characters: Stanley Breault and Sebastian Charmatz.
- Another note-worthy fact is that Andrew uses his regular speaking voice whenever he records his lines for PC Guy. Due to his easygoing and calm nature in real life, he had to practice yelling in case there were lines where PC Guy yelled either out of anger, or out of fright.
- PC Guy has a rival; his name happens to be Snodgrass Phthiraptera.
- While PC Guy may be physically weak, he more than makes up for it by being capable of enduring incredible amounts of pain, as shown in episodes like Hit and Run. Because of this, most of his opponents usually get exhausted from trying to kill him.
- In some way or form, he appears in nearly every episode of the series, with the only exception being the season 5 segment, Keep an Eye Out.
- Surprisingly enough, PC Guy has two other nicknames ("Ed" and "Eddy"), although it isn't as common as his trademark sobriquet.
- The list of inventions he has created throughout the run of the show can be seen here.