|“||Your humor is like a pencil. You can choose to sharpen it, or you can make it dull.||”|
— Gary Sauls
- Edward and Joey are based on Sauls.
- Apart from his usual duties of serving as the showrunner and executive producer for Edward and Eric, Sauls provides the voice for Constantinos and Joey, alongside numerous background characters.
- Sauls' favorite Edward and Eric episodes are One Small Step for Pearson, Eric a la Mode, School Lock-In, and Snod-Ball.
- Sauls is strictly against the idea of rebooting any of his shows. In a Twitter Q&A from 2019, he revealed that the only time where this would be an exception is if he personally believes any of his shows ended "poorly", which, so far, hasn't happened.
- He is ambidextrous.
- Sauls was so burnt out from working on the movie, the musical and Mr. Enigma’s Factory that he does not remember making the first few Season 5 episodes.
- Sauls highly approves of cartoons that don't focus on continuity, or more specifically, "cartoons where you can just jump into any episode in any season without needing to watch the entire series chronologically to get the general idea". As a result, he made this the case with Edward and Eric. Any references to past episodes are kept brief and not intended to interfere with plots.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.