Guess Who's for Dinner? is episode 25a of Edward and Eric. It premiered on Kids' WB on September 4, 1999.
- Andrew Rannells as Edward
- Josh Peck as Eric
- Veronica Taylor as Carver
- Mike Pollock as Principal Walker
- Dee Bradley Baker, Andrew Rannells, Gary Sauls, and Edward Felker, as The Cows
- Dan Green as Dallas
- Dee Bradley Baker as Old Man Esmond
- The episode title is a reference to the 1967 comedy-drama film, Guess Who's Coming to Dinner.
- Although this episode premiered in 1999, it was produced in 1998 according to the copyright date at the end of the credits.
(Before the title card, we see the following screen: "No cows were harmed during the making of this cartoon. Actually, on second thought, burgers do sound good right now.")
(After the usual title card and opening credits, the episode opens with Eric running a radio station, with the power being operated by various of Edward's inventions. He is singing into a microphone)
Eric: (ironically to the tune of Bingo Was His Name-O) Old MacDonald had a farm! E-I-E-I-O! And on his farm he had some pigs! E-I-E-I-O! With an oink here, and an oink there! Here an oink, there an oink, everywhere an oink-oink! Old MacDonald had a farm! (wiggles his arms) E-I-E-I-O! (puts up a CD) That was a song requested by - you guessed it- Old MacDonald! And now, time for life advice from yours truly.
(Suddenly, Eric's stomach grumbles so loudly that the entire state of New York shakes. The Statue of Liberty falls apart, a stock market goes down [literally], and the entire apartment collapses to the first floor. Eric is completely unscathed from the damage)
Eric: Uhhhhh...we will be experiencing paid programming for the time being. (takes off)