Hurricane Eddy is episode 5b of Edward and Eric. It premiered on Kids' WB on October 3, 1998.
- Andrew Rannells as Edward, Larry, B. Roadcast and Wasps
- Josh Peck as Eric
- Dee Bradley Baker as Old Man Esmond and Wi Tu Lo
- Gary Sauls as Joey
- Edward Felker as Walt Walker and Stanley
- Dan Green as Dallas
- Mike Pollock as Principal Walker and Lobster
- Veronica Taylor as Carver
Tony makes a silent cameo appearance.
- The title card background for this episode resembles the exterior wall of Avenue A Apartment.
- Larry makes his debut appearance in this episode.
- This episode is available on the Tripping Down Memory Lane VHS and DVD, as well as The Complete First Season DVD boxset.
- Dancing the Hula by Kapono Beamer serves as the title card track for this episode.
- Partial Foods' lobster tank is a parody of live lobster tanks that were prominent in Wal-Mart stores throughout the late 1990s and most of the 2000s.
(The episode opens with a shot of cereal being poured into a bowl, followed by milk)
(Camera pans out to reveal a family of lobsters consisting of a mother, father and son treating themselves to a typical morning. The son and mother are eating cereal, whereas the dad is reading the newspaper and drinking coffee)
(Suddenly, the house begins violently shaking. The family takes a peek outside, and dozens of other lobsters are running and screaming)
(We see that the source of the destruction is a hand. The family screams before booking it. A lobster barges out of their house and desperately attempts to start up their car, but the hand crushes it)
(Camera pans up to reveal Eric behind all of this. The lobster screams bloody murder)
Eric: Good evening, lobsters! You all look good, but you'll look better on a plate.
Edward: Eric, enough! We have to stock for the upcoming storm.