My Fair Kimberly is episode 3b of Edward and Eric. It premiered on Kids' WB on September 19, 1998.
- Andrew Rannells as Edward and The Narrator
- Josh Peck as Eric
- Mary Kay Bergman as Kimberly
- Edward Felker as Gordon and Chauncey
- Jason Griffith as Travis
- Dee Bradley Baker as Old Man Esmond
Although Dallas does not make an appearance, he does get mentioned by Eric.
- This segment is available to watch on The Complete First Season DVD boxset.
- This is Kimberly's first major appearance.
- The title is based on the 1956 musical, My Fair Lady.
- When this episode aired on Boomerang on March 15, 2011, the title card was missing.
- This is the first episode to have a time card. However, unlike any other episode, the time card is not read by The Narrator.
- Moloka’I Nui (a) by Kapono Beamer serves as the title card track for this episode.
(The episode opens up at a shot of the exterior of Avenue A Apartment. Edward walks outside and grabs an envelope)
The Narrator: Ah, love is currently in the air at Lakeside City. Can Edward really prove that love is for everybody?
(Edward jams his hand through his chest and he takes out his very own heart. He puts his heart in the envelope and closes it. He folds the envelope into the shape of an airplane and throws it to Kimberly's apartment)
The Narrator: No, I guess not.