No More PEGOs is episode 100 of Edward and Eric. It premiered on Kids' WB on April 10, 2004.
As the great-great grandson of the founder of Lakeside City turns 100 years old, Lakeside City gets attacked by aliens shaped like the number 100! And if they're shaped like 100, there's only one meaning behind this...
- Andrew Rannells as Edward, himself, Paul, Skipper and B. Roadcast
- Josh Peck as Eric
- Dan Green as Dallas
- Eric Stuart as Sebastian
- Gary Sauls as Joey and Constantinos
- Edward Felker as Stanley, Walt Walker and Jacob
- Veronica Taylor as Carver
- Mike Pollock as Principal Walker
- Dee Bradley Baker as Wi Tu Lo
- John DiMaggio as Tony
- Adam West as Match Boy
- Grey DeLisle as Match Girl, Sierra and Whitney
- Clancy Brown as Bill
- The episode's title is a clear reference to the fact that the age range for LEGO building sets is typically 5-99, in other words, you, theoretically, can't play with LEGOs anymore when you turn 100.