|“||We serve passion.||”|
— The slogan
Paul has always had hopes in owning a pizzeria, and his first attempts date back to his days in college. Pearson Pizza first started out as a mobile restaurant that went under the name, Paul's Take-N-Go Pizza. When he moved to Lakeside City, he had enough money to turn his food truck into an actual restaurant, thus starting the successful pizzeria that the citizens of Lakeside City all know today.
Pearson Pizza is usually crowded, even during weeknights. Nonetheless, it has a remarkable reputation for offering high-quality pizza. However, the menu isn't entirely restricted to pizza -- the restaurant also serves other types of Italian cuisine, including spaghetti, lasagna, bruschetta, tortellini, etc. There are also salads, buffalo wings, French fries and chicken fingers available for purchase.
The restaurant is accompanied with its very own arcade. It contains a wide variety of games and prizes.
The full menu could have been read by visiting one of the pages on the Comedy World website on kidswb.com. It is now archived on Chatterbox Productions' official website.
- Pepperoni - Our signature dish. Freshly sliced pepperoni, along with top-quality mozzarella cheese and tomato sauce, and garlic-seasoned crust.
- Classic Cheese - Who can go wrong with an old favorite? A 4 cheese-blend, sauce, and parmesan-sprinkled crust.
- Meat Lovers - Lots of Pepperoni, Italian Sausage, Bacon Bits, and cheese-stuffed crust.
- Vegetarian -
- The restaurant is the main hangout spot for The Lucky 8.
- The restaurant is open from 11AM to 9PM on weekdays, and 11AM to 11PM on weekends.
- The pizzeria has a hidden panic room that is located in the basement. It is generally used during emergencies, and it provides sheltering.
- Pearson Pizza has fierce competition with Breault Burgers.