|“||I'LL GET THOSE BROTHERS!||”|
— Ray Vaccuma
While it is true that villains come in many shapes and sizes, Ray Vacuuma is a psychopathic, mischievous and manipulative vacuum who is always willing to torture just about anybody. He will stop at nothing when it comes to getting revenge. Ray also has some supernatural abilities handy, such as healing, incredible speed, shapeshifting, and an extendable, razor sharp tongue that can help him eat anything of his choice.
- Ray's name is a play on words with his actor's name.
- Ray is one of the few characters in the series to be voiced by a "guest star" - or, in simple terms, a celebrity.
- The only episode he appeared in outside of his own story arc was Snod-Ball.
- He is one of the few antagonists in the show who managed to reform.
- In Suckers! 3: The Final Chapter, Ray revealed that he only tried to kill the brothers because he was tired of being an ordinary vacuum cleaner, and that he just wanted to reunite with his family. PC Guy and Eric managed to fulfill his wish by bringing him back to his original house, and they all parted on good terms.
- However, in Snod-Ball, Snodgrass tricked him into hating PC Guy again by lying about PC Guy saying Ray's parents were siblings.
- Fortunately, near the end of the episode, PC Guy is seen in the background clearing things up with Ray.