Spice of Life is episode 2a of Comedy World. It premiered on Kids' WB on September 12, 1998.
- Andrew Rannells as PC Guy, The Narrator, Skipper and Christian
- Josh Peck as Eric
- Dan Green as Dallas
- Mike Pollock as Coach Monumental
- Jason Griffith as Travis
- John DiMaggio as Tony
- Gary Sauls as Receptionist
- This segment is available to watch on the There's No Place Like Home DVD, as well as The Complete First Season DVD boxset.
- This is Dallas' first major appearance.
- Dallas ordering PC Guy to wash his car, paint fences, and sand the floor is a reference to the 1984 film, The Karate Kid.
- Dancing the Hula by Kapono Beamer serves as the title card track for this episode.
- This episode marks the first usage of several tracks:
- This episode is a notable example of Early Installment Weirdness.
- Dallas is a victim of the "jock" stereotype, since he is overconfident and a little airheaded. He isn't like this is any other episode.
- At the end of the episode, Dallas presumably beats up PC Guy, which is generally something he would NEVER even consider doing.
- At the beginning, Dallas openly makes fun of PC Guy. As said before, this is something he would NEVER do.
- Eric is actually the first person to warn PC Guy about becoming "extreme" just like Dallas. In any other episode, it would be the other way around.
(The episode begins in the school's gym)
The Narrator: Ah, gym class at Lakeside City School, where it feels more like boot camp than anything else. Taught by nobody other than Coach Monumental, today his students are taking a national fitness test. Let's see if their results will be good.
Coach Monumental: (blows a whistle) ALRIGHT, YOU MAGGOTS! TODAY WE WILL BE TAKING A PHYSICAL FITNESS TEST! AND ONCE YOU'RE DONE, THE RESULTS WILL BE SUBMITTED TO STATE OFFICIALS! SO I WANT YOU ALL TO AVOID SLACKIN' OFF AND GET YOUR BUTTS TO WORK HARDER THAN YOU EVER HAVE THIS SEMESTER! IT WILL TEST YOUR ENDURANCE SO YOU MUST TAKE IT SERIOUS!!!!
Tony: Oh god, not the fitness test!
Coach Monumental: IT WILL GET MORE DIFFICULT AS YOU PROGRESS AND I'M NOT GOING TO ALLOW ANY SOY DRINKERS!!!! I DON'T CARE IF YOU FEEL LIKE DYING HALFWAY THROUGH!!! BROKEN BONES DON'T MEAN NOTHIN'!!!! I WANT YOU ALL TO WARM UP BEFORE IT STARTS!!!!
(The P.E. class takes off, and the camera cuts to everybody getting prepared for the fitness test)
PC Guy: Well, Eric, I'm screwed. I always fail the fitness test, and I'm out of options.
(Suddenly, we hear large footsteps, and it turns out to be Dallas. He swoops into the scene at Mach 5 speeds so he can stop a bully from stealing a kid's lunch money. He pins the bully down and throws him through a basketball hoop)
(The bully's cronies come in to defend him, but Dallas effortlessly deals with all of them. In fact, he beats them up while simply tying his shoes. His punches are also strong enough to cause a city-wide earthquake, and the entire P.E building falls apart. Everybody emerges from the rubble unharmed)
Christian: Who the heck is that?
Tony: That's Dallas Jones. He's the strongest and most respected teen in town!
Dallas: Oops, sorry about that, fellas. I was about to participate in Leg Day until I saw a jerk hassling a kid.
(Everybody fanboys over Dallas)
Skipper: So, Dallas, how do you do it?
Dallas: Do what?
Skipper: What's the secret?
Dallas: To what?!
Skipper: As in, how are you so strong?
Dallas: Oh yeah! Well, it's real easy. I started a workout plan long ago. Egg omelettes for breakfast, salad for lunch, seafood for dinner, fruits for dessert. And for exercise, I was pumping iron, doing lots of cardio, turning speed into velocity, and deadlifting entire buildings. Sometimes I'd also get shots on my forehead and lips.
Dallas: All of that is what makes hot girls get in my bed! Before I did that workout plan, I was rail as a thin. Like (points to PC Guy) him.
(Everybody laughs at PC Guy)
Dallas: Look at him. He has a wicked Adam's apple (disturbing closeup of PC Guy's Adam's apple), the stomach of a shaved cat (closeup of his skinny stomach), and he's as light as a feather. (he slightly pokes PC Guy, which causes him to get blown away by the force of the poke)