Sponge Monger is a track that was composed by Sage Guyton and Jeremy Wakefield. It serves as the show's second trademark "chase theme", behind Grass Skirt Chase.
- 2b. Homeless - Eric's attempt in trying to earn cash by helping an old lady cross the street goes terribly wrong.
- 3a. Frantic Sensations - A praying mantis lands on Eric's nose.
- 3b. My Fair Kimberly - The brothers start fighting in front of Kimberly.
- 5a. Sleepwalking - Sebastian sleepwalks in heavy traffic.
- 6a. A New Friend - Carver chases PC Guy, Eric and Constantinos all across the school.
- 6b. Lawn-NO-ing - The lawn mower malfunctions for the second time in a row.
- 8b. Club Eric - Eric's club falls apart.
- 9a. The Wrong Side of the Bed - Constantinos tries to run away from the creepy walrus puppet.
- 9b. Monster Mania - Satan and his friends invade Principal Walker's basement apartment.
- 10a. Sold Out - PC Guy fights Carver for his ticket.
- 11a. Locked Out - PC Guy tries to dig himself underground so he can get inside the apartment.
- 12b. Skating on Thin Ice - Carver eats a piece of Dallas' popsicle and attacks people with his ice breath.
- 13a. Where Did That Hair Come From?! - Eric tries to turn back to normal.
- 14a. Bottom of the Food Chain - Officer Owen and Cop Chris chase Bill and Paul.
- 14b. Escape from Detention - Ollie chases The Lucky 6.
- 17a. Summer Fun Spirit - Earth starts to get closer to the sun.
- 17b. Chick Magnet - Chester chases the brothers.
- 19b. Babysitting - Carver chases Constantinos and Sierra through the entire penthouse.
- 20b. Scary Movie - Constantinos tries various ways to keep himself awake.
- 25a. Guess Who's for Dinner? - The cows attack the brothers.
- 28. The Hall of the Weens - Principal Walker gets chased by a house owner's pet alligator.
- 29c. Batteries Not Included - The ending.
- 32b. One Small Step for Pearson - PC Guy runs to the core of the Sun.
- 34b. School Picnic - Walker tries to get an ointment for his wasp sting allergy, but goes through several mishaps on the way.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.