|“||I'd trade all my money for a little more.||”|
Stanley's family are multi-billionaires, thus resulting in Stanley being greedy, selfish, arrogant, and pompous. So much so, that Gary Sauls himself even considers Stanley an anti-hero. But despite all this, he deeply cares for his friends, and is always willing to spare some change (literally) to help them in a pinch. He speaks with a trans-Atlantic accent; however, everybody else in his family doesn't have any accents. It is highly possible Stanley speaks this way so he could sound "sophisticated".
- Stanley is 15 years old.
- A running gag in the series is Stanley's supernatural ability to recover from injuries or get revived from death just by smelling, feeling, or even hearing money.
- He is the second-strongest member of The Lucky 8.
- Humorously, he is also the shortest member, at approximately 4'6. As a result, he suffers from a Napoleon complex.
- In the first season, Stanley was not as greedy as he would become in future episodes.
- He is the leader of the Preps.
- Throughout the series, Stanley has been hinted to be inbred. Carver has stated that Stanley has an extra toe. Another rumor is that Bill wants his son to start dating one of his cousins in order to "keep the tradition". This is a jab at how royal families tend to inbreed.