|“||You want me to donate my time to help with a school event? I'd better be paid.||”|
Stanley's family are multi-billionaires, thus resulting in Stanley being greedy, selfish, arrogant, and pompous. So much so, that Gary Sauls himself even considers Stanley an anti-hero. But despite all this, he deeply cares for his friends, and is always willing to spare some change (literally) to help them in a pinch. He speaks with a trans-Atlantic accent; however, nobody else in his family has any accents. It is highly possible Stanley speaks this way so he can sound "sophisticated".
- His birthday is March 31.
- Stanley is 15 years old.
- A running gag in the series is Stanley's supernatural ability to recover from injuries or get revived from death just by smelling, feeling, or even hearing money.
- He is the second-strongest member of The Lucky 6.
- Humorously, he is also the shortest member, at approximately 4'6. As a result, he suffers from a Napoleon complex.
- In the first season, Stanley was not as greedy as he would become in future episodes.
- He is the leader of the Preps.
- Throughout the series, Stanley has been hinted to be inbred. Carver has stated that Stanley has an extra toe. Another rumor is that Bill wants his son to start dating one of his cousins in order to "keep the tradition". This is a jab at how royal families tend to inbreed.
- In fact, whenever someone mocks Stanley for this, he tries to cover himself up by saying that "cousins are legal".