Stranded is episode 51b of Edward and Eric. It premiered on Kids' WB on August 19, 2000.
- Andrew Rannells as Edward
- Josh Peck as Eric
- This segment is available to watch on the Nerd Buddies VHS, the Cartoon Crack-Ups DVD and the Season 3 Volume 2 DVD boxset.
- This is the second and last episode of the series to have two only speaking characters. The first one was Happy Birthday.
- When Eric was digging through the sand, one of the items he digs up are a sponge, a sea star, and a pineapple. This is a reference to the popular animated television series, SpongeBob SquarePants.
- Grass Skirts Blowing by Jan Rap plays as the title card track for this episode.
- Although this episode premiered in 2000, it was made in 1999 according to the copyright date at the end of the credits.
- When Edward is tanning, he is taller than usual.
(Episode opens on a cruise ship, where Edward is getting a sun tan)
Edward: It sure was great for Dad to book us a vacation on this cruise ship, eh, Eric?
(Camera pans out and we see the ship's name, which is conveniently named "Titanic")
Eric: I'm only here for the chicks.
Edward: (takes off his sunglasses) Eric, what the-?!
Eric: They have a strict "look but don't poke" policy. Good thing they're all on this magazine.
Edward: ERIC, NO!
(The magazine turns out to contain actual chicks - as in baby chickens)
Edward: (wipes his forehead) Phew. Hey, I'm gonna go behind the wheel to ensure things are smooth-sailing.
(We see live action black-and-white stock footage of a man performing a rimshot)
Eric: I wanna come! Mom always said I'd make a good captain. Whatever she meant by that.
(Edward walks into the control room, unaware that Eric has tagged along)
Edward: Alright, things look good from here. (sits down on a barrel chair)
(Eric is standing a few meters away)
Eric: Look at all these buttons.
(Edward screams, and then he turns around)
Edward: Oh! Eric! Well, I don't want you killing us, so I suppose I'll cut you slack by giving you a guide to the controls.
Eric: (as Edward repeatedly says "Bla bla bla" in the background, Eric talks in his mind) Man, Edward can be really boring sometimes. Why can't I be the teacher here for once? (looks around the buttons) Let's see... there's the A.C., Seat Warmer, Autopilot, Cup Holder, (sees a huge, red Eject button) What's that word? "Reject"? Well, I do reject what Edward is saying right now, so...
(Eric pushes the Eject button, and an alarm sounds off. The entire ship starts shaking)
Edward: Please don't tell me you pushed the conveniently located red button.
(The brothers get shot out of their seats, and they scream as they're sent flying. They land on a deserted island. Edward lands on his head, and Eric lands on his butt. Eric's bones stick out of his nostrils, but then he pushes them back in)
Eric: Ahh, that's better.
Edward: (weakly gets back up) No it's not! We're supposed to be enjoying our cruise, not on an uninhabited island, faraway from Dad! How am I ever going to return to school once summer ends?!