Taxi! is episode 110a of Comedy World. It premiered on Kids' WB on July 10, 2004.
PC Guy and Eric are running late for school, and they don't have time to walk there, so they try to hail a taxi. However, none of the taxis seem to want to take them. Eventually, after many failed attempts, they try other methods of getting to school (some being taking the subway, going in a cable car, trying to hijack a car, etc.), but bad luck catches up to them.
- Andrew Rannells as PC Guy, The Narrator and Police Officer
- Josh Peck as Eric
- Mike Pollock as Principal Walker and Mr. Rattlebag
- Gary Sauls as Taxi Drivers and Constantinos
- Edward Felker as Stanley
- Clancy Brown as Bill
- Grey DeLisle as Sierra and Whitney
- Veronica Taylor as Carver
- PC Guy says he has never been late for school. However, this is false, as he has been late on several instances before.
- It is highly possible that this takes place before episodes where he is tardy.
- Wahini Wobble by Sage Guyton and Jeremy Wakefield serves as the title card track for this episode.
- Although this episode premiered in 2004, the copyright date at the end of the credits is 2003.