The Dreadnought Tea Clipper (b) is an Associated Production Music track that was composed by Robert White and Tim Laycock. It serves as one of the many "sad themes" of Comedy World.
- 2b. Homeless - Bill scolds Sierra.
- 4b. Missing Pieces - Eric begs PC Guy to come back home.
- 9b. Monster Mania - Bill thinks that Satan and his friends are "hungry customers".
- 12a. Comb On Over! - Joey begs Carver to not tell anybody about his haircut.
- 13a. Where Did That Hair Come From?! - Principal Walker tells Eric that his "maturity" is driving out his students.
- 15a. Eric for Principal - PC Guy sees that Walker is now homeless.
- 17b. Chick Magnet - Stanley bribes the brothers into giving him the chicken.
- 19a. Like Father, Unlike Son - Dallas confronts his father.
- 19b. Babysitting - The beginning.
- 26. Shaggy Dog Story - It starts to rain.
- 31b. An Apple a Day - Officer Owen threatens to shut down the school.
- [UNAIRED] School of Hard Knocks - "This isn't good, guys."
- 46a. Crazy for Candy - Stanley confronts Osborne.
- 53. An Onix-pected Adventure - " I can only think of how Jacob is doing, sitting in his stupid little kennel watching this new episode. I sure do hope the new episode is about PC Guy and Eric being in my shoes, by being stuck in an unfamiliar place after being in a vehicle incident."; Andrew is still stranded.
- Just like some other "sad tracks", this has played in some scenes that aren't even sad. Fortunately, it's nowhere near as bad as Hawaiian Cocktail.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.