The Right to Be Alone is episode 13b of Comedy World. It premiered on Kids’ WB on February 20, 1999.
- This is one of the few episodes where there are only three speaking characters.
- This is also one of the very few instances where PC Guy serves as a minor character. In fact, he doesn’t appear until near the end.
- This segment, along with its sister episode, aired back-to-back with the Pokémon episode, The Song of Jigglypuff when they all premiered.
- Although this episode premiered in 1999, the copyright date at the end of the credits is 1998.
- The title card background for this episode is basically the nighttime sky.
(The episode opens with the title card as usual, where unfitting cheerful music plays as we go through the opening credits)
(Episode begins with Eric sleeping in bed)