The Tip Top Polka/The Cliff Polka is an Associated Production Music track that was composed by Chelmsford Folk Band. The track plays in Edward and Eric, and is usually associated with Principal Walker, Lakeside City School, Paul Pearson and his restaurant, and the Breaults.
In almost all of the instances it has played, the very last part of When Daylight Shines/Captain Lenoe's always plays at the end.
- 1b. Pranks for Nothing - Eric arrives at school.
- 2b. Homeless - Paul tries to convince Bill to give him a loan; the ending.
- 3a. Frantic Sensations - The brothers try to get some shade, to no avail.
- 31b. An Apple a Day - Eric tries to control his flu at school.
- 52a. Dog Trouble - "The Pearson brothers are two and a half minutes late."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.