The Wrong Side of the Bed is episode 9a of Edward and Eric. It premiered on Kids' WB on October 31, 1998.
- Gary Sauls as Constantinos and Joey
- Veronica Taylor as Carver and Demonic Kids
- Andrew Rannells as Edward and Demonic Kids
- Josh Peck as Eric
- Edward Felker as Stanley
- Dan Green as Dallas
- Frank Welker as Creepy Walrus Puppet and Demonic Kids
- Mike Pollock as Principal Walker
Charles appears, but doesn't have any lines.
- This segment is available to watch on the Cartoon Crack-Ups DVD as well as The Complete First Season DVD boxset.
- This segment, along with its sister segment, reran on the morning on November 1, 1998, in case anybody missed the initial broadcasts. Afterwards, they did not air again until the 1999 fall season.
- A Halloween version of the show's theme song plays as the end credits theme.
- However, this does not play during the credits for The Complete First Season's second disc.
- Finger of Suspicion 2 by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin plays as the title card track for this episode.
- In the credits, the walrus is listed as "Monster".
(Episode opens with Carver bullying Constantinos in an empty hallway. He has him in a chokehold)
Carver: Go on, Constantinos! Go cry to the teacher! Tell them I was being "nasty" to you.
Constantinos: You know, you're not very nice, Carver.
Carver: Oh yeah? Where would I be if I was girly like you?
Constantinos: (gulps) W-well, y-you would... well, I'll just put it like this: there's a good number of kids in this school who deserve a beating and you're picking on th-the few w-who don't. S-so please leave me alone.
(Carver beats him up offscreen, and we hear Constantinos screaming bloody murder)
Constantinos: HE'S GOT ME IN HIS DEATH GRIP!
(Carver drags him to the restroom and gives him a swirly)
Carver: Water's good for you, so drink up!
(Charles walks in to use the restroom, but he sees what's going on and he walks out in reverse)
(Cut to Principal Walker's office)
Principal Walker: (on the phone) Yeah, I'll have the school's taxes paid by next month. I-I mean, next week. (beat) Well, I'm aware of the damaged restroom stall locks, but it's more important to spend our money on football. School's supposed to be the happiest days of a student's life, ain't it?
(Constantinos walks in)
Principal Walker: Hey, I'll call you later, something popped up. (hangs up) Hello, Constantinos, how are things?
(Constantinos is badly wounded and he is drenched with toilet water)
Constantinos: Bad, and that's what I came to talk to you about. I'm dealing with a bully problem. You see, ever since I arrived to this school, I've been tortured relentlessly by Carver Brutus. Every day from the moment I walk into this building to the moment that dismissal bell rings, I get beaten up by him, I get chased by him and his goons even when I'm trying to head to class in peace, I get humiliated at lunch, I get beaten up again, and if I'm even lucky to still be standing, guess what? I'm beaten up again!
Principal Walker: You think I should give him 3 days of in-school suspension?
Constantinos: That doesn't seem like enough! You may as well give him a pat on the back if you're going to be soft.
Principal Walker: Then I'm afraid I can't help you much. Carver is probably just kidding around. Boys will be boys. Why, back in my day, we liked to have harmless fun with the new kid. If it's that bad, perhaps ignoring will do the trick.
Constantinos: But, do you see the critical state I'm in? Even when I try to ignore him, he wants more out of me, and I- (grunts) Never mind, Mister. I'll just deal with this myself.
(Cut to Constantinos arriving home)