|“||Are you gonna eat that table?||”|
Tony is, without a shadow of a doubt, the fattest student at Lakeside City School. His main characteristics are his weight and his massive appetite. He is not afraid to show who he really is as he is seemingly not concerned about his weight at all. While it is obvious to everybody at the school, there is nothing he enjoys more than eating. In fact, he is both Pearson Pizza and Breault Burgers' number one customers.
Tony is an easy-going individual who is friendly to anybody he encounters. He is best friends with Skipper Hvatum, as they have known each other since they were toddlers. They grew up in the same neighborhood together and have been inseparable ever since they first met.
- Tony’s voice actor is well known for providing the voices of Bender from Futurama, Shnitzel from Chowder, and Jake the Dog from Adventure Time.
- Tony also happens to be the host of the Tony Gibbler Awards.
- Rumor has it that at some point in the past, Tony has went far enough to stuff deep fried jelly donuts down his pants in order to "save them as an after-school snack".
- His character seems to be inspired by Jughead Jones from the comic book series, Archie. In fact, Joey usually refers to Tony as "Jughead".
- The creation of Tony was also inspired by Shaggy Rogers, who is the deuteragonist of the animated franchise, Scooby-Doo.
- Surprisingly enough, Tony is heavily interested in rapping, and he even mentions that when he raps, Skipper provides a “beat”.
- However, he has been shown to be pretty bad at it, as most people tend to laugh and point at him.
- Tony’s original name during development of the series was "Fatty Whatchamacallit".
- He bears some resemblances with Big Smoke from the 2004 video game, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.
- He also resembles Bubble Bass from the animated series, SpongeBob SquarePants.
- He only participates in school fundraisers for the free food.
- Whenever he orders from Breault Burgers, he goes to order something at Pearson Pizza while his meal is being made. Once he's finished with his food from Breault Burgers, he heads back to Pearson Pizza to eat his meal.
- Tony has a bad habit of mistaking the word "exercise" for "extra fries".
- Humorously enough, the only exercise he gets is chasing down the ice cream truck every day in the summer. However, he never loses any weight from this due to his poor health choices and metabolism.
- In some episodes, he can be seen holding hands with Tamara.