Twelfth Street Rag is a track composed by Sage Guyton and Jeremy Wakefield. It is based on the namesake track by Euday L. Bowman. There are two versions of it, although the first version is easily the most well known one. In Edward and Eric, it usually plays during foolish scenes.
- 1b. Pranks for Nothing - Montage of Edward pranking Eric.
- 7a. Catching Some Z's - Joey and Stanley get chased out of the slumber party.
- 19b. Babysitting - Title card.
- 52a. Dog Trouble - Fang chases a group of people that Edward is in through the destroyed city.
- 52b. Bloom of Youth - Baby Esmond beats up Principal Walker.
- 86a. Scared Straight - The ending.
- 11b. New Singer in Town - The beginning.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.